Here at the M&S Company Archive we have been working on a new project and an exciting and different way of using our collection; The Innovation: the Key to Business Success MOOC (Massively Open Online Course).

The Archive boasts a collection of over 70,000 items that track the M&S journey from market stall to international retailer, offering fascinating insights into changing lifestyles and British social history.

We’re delighted to have partnered with the University of Leeds to develop a new and exciting online course using our rich archive collection. The ‘Innovation: The Key to Business Success’ course launches Monday 15 September and matches archive case studies with research from the University to highlight how innovation happens in different scenarios. It is an engaging and flexible way to encourage people to think about innovation and to understand that it is a process that everyone can get involved in and contribute to.

Find out more about the ‘Innovation: The Key to Business Success’ course or sign up here.

Tamsin Slade

Partnership Intern

DL:   02087 182667 (Monday-Wednesday)

         0113 343 0515 (Thursday-Friday)

E:       [log in to unmask]

MARKSANDSPENCER.COM
Unless otherwise stated above:
Marks and Spencer plc
Registered Office:
Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
London
W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670

www.marksandspencer.com