The University of Bradford Special Collections team has a new blog up and running to help publicise the Mitrinović Archive. I've called it 'The Eleventh Hour', and it can be found here: http://eleventhhourarchive.wordpress.com.

I'll be sharing discoveries I make during the course of our project to catalogue and make more widely available the papers of the Serbian philosopher Dimitrije Mitrinović and his circle.  This project is generously supported by the Mitrinović Foundation, the direct successor of the New Atlantis Foundation established in 1953 to ensure the continuation of Mitrinović’s work and the spread of his ideas. The complex Archive created by Mitrinović and his circle was donated to Special Collections by the Foundation in 2003 and 2004, following an earlier donation of Mitrinović’s library.

The collection is fascinating, taking in all sorts of people and subjects, from HG Wells to Kandinsky, social credit to Pan-Slavism, so I hope that you enjoy the blog! And please do pass on the link to anyone else you think may be interested.

Best wishes,
Emma

Emma Burgham
Project Archivist, Special Collections