Dear All

On behalf of the ARA Archives for Learning and Education Section (ALES), I am currently compiling a list of  open access / readily available online education resources compiled specifically for use with Higher Education / Further Education / Lifelong Learning students.

We are thinking specifically about content-based resources rather than self-study palaeography / Latin / diplomatic skills.

It would be very useful if you could email me any suitable hyperlinks.

The list will eventually be available the ALES website / blog:

www.archives.org.uk/si-aelg/section-for-archives-for-education-and-learning.html

http://archivelearning.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks

Ellie

photo
Dr Ellie Pridgeon, BA, MA, PhD, Arch Dip
Director, Consultant Archivist Ltd

Get a signature like this: Click here!