Dear All,

The Church of England Record Centre, in Bermondsey, London, is looking for assistants to carry out data entry work between now and the end of the year. The work will involve creating catalogue entries in Calm software and entering file details for records from the archive of the Queen Anne’s Bounty, or other central Church of England bodies.

Pay: £11.86 per hour, plus holiday allowance.
Location: The Church of England Record Centre, 15 Galleywall Road, South Bermondsey, London, SE16 3PB.
Hours: flexible - maximum of 7 hours per day, 5 days per week, and minimum of 14 hours a week.
The core collections at the Record Centre date from 1704, following the creation of Queen Anne’s Bounty. The holdings reflect the evolving organisation of the Church of England and the multitude of roles the Church played in the social, religious and economic history of England and Wales, as well covering colonial history and the Anglican Church abroad. The Record Centre also provides a records management service for the National Church Institutions and the wider Church. More information about the Record Centre can be found on our website: http://www.lambethpalacelibrary.org/content/cerc .
Applicants should email me by 30th September with a résumé not longer than one side of A4 providing:
For more information, please email me or telephone 020 7898 1030
Regards,
Rachel Freeman
Archivist
Church of England Record Centre, 15 Galleywall Road, South Bermondsey, London, SE16 3PB. Tel: + 44 (0)20 7898 1030 (Internal: 1032); Fax: + 44 (0)20 7898 1043.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message is intended solely for the addressee(s) in the first instance and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete the message from your system immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other party.