Archive fever hits ceramics gallery

An exhibition at the Canadian Clay and Glass Gallery celebrates the process of collecting, storing and preserving.

Inspired by Jorge Luis Borges's "The Library of Babel" and Andy Warhol's "Time Capsules," Kitchener-based, independent curator Krista Blake invited more than 60 artists, filmmakers, writers, actors, musicians, physicists, philosophers, geologists, mathematicians and curators, among others, to participate in the "Archive Fever," On view through Jan. 4.

When asked what criteria she employed in selecting participants, Blake said, "I started by asking people I knew and I moved on from there. I looked for interesting people with dynamic, innovative, creative minds spanning a range of disciplines."

 http://bit.ly/1rgmXMO

Source: http://www.guelphmercury.com/whatson-story/4871055-archive-fever-hits-ceramics-gallery/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/1rgmXMO+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: https://bitly.com/pages/sidebar