Apologies for cross posting:

Just a reminder - UCL's Department of Information Studies will be holding an open day on Wednesday October 8th between 1.30pm and 5pm. This is a great opportunity for any potential Archives and Records Management or Libraries & Information Science Master's students or prospective doctoral students to meet our teaching staff and find out more about our postgraduate professional preparation and research programmes.

Further details can be found at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/occasional/openday and places can be booked by emailing [log in to unmask]

Best wishes, Andrew

Dr Andrew Flinn
Reader in Archival Studies & Director of Archives and Records Management MA programmes
Department of Information Studies
University College London
London
WC1E 6BT
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/andrewflinn
+44 2076792479
ext. 32479
"We have been the dreamers, we have been the sufferers, now we must be the builders"