Independent Research Fellowships at the University of Oxford
*We particularly welcome enquiries by Friday 10 October, 2014.*

The Department of Plant Sciences at the University of Oxford is keen to hear from early career researchers who feel they have what it takes to secure a fellowship from one of the UK or international research sponsors and become an Independent Research Fellow hosted in the Department. Such fellowship schemes enable the best early career researchers to establish themselves as independent research fellows with their own research groups. The fellowships are prestigious and competitive. Sponsors’ eligibility criteria apply.

We can support the best candidates to apply for fellowships. We are also keen to hear from fellows who may wish to transfer a current fellowship to the Department. To enquire about becoming an Independent Research Fellow in the Department of Plant Sciences, please email a 2-page summary of your research plan and your CV to [log in to unmask]