Dear all,

We are looking for a postdoctoral researcher in applied statistics to join our team.  We study the nature and management of symptoms in medical patients using a variety of methods including large epidemiological studies of high quality clinical data (cross-sectional and longitudinal) and clinical trials.  We have strong collaborations with statistical colleagues within the University of Oxford and in other universities.

http://www.psych.ox.ac.uk/about/jobs

If you would like more information about this exciting opportunity please contact me (jane.walker [at] psych.ox.ac.uk)

Best wishes

Jane

==

Jane Walker MBChB MSc PhD MRCPsych

Senior Clinical Researcher & Honorary Consultant Psychiatrist

Psychological Medicine Research (PMR), Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford

SIGNOFF allstat