To be more specific, I am working in the area of contemporary paganism and witchcraft... so far I´ve done research in the field and studied a number of primary sources (from the areas of magic, cabbalah, the occult) but I need more texts written by other anthropologists researching the same area with the interest in the topic of secrecy, like e.g. T. Luhrmann...

Thank you!

Kamila