There are other Feri initiates in Australia. I can think of 3. And of course
Feri initiate Valerie Voigt on this list has been to Australia years ago...

~Caroline Tully.

-----Original Message-----
From: Society for The Academic Study of Magic
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Leigh Blackmore
Sent: Thursday, 4 September 2014 9:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] Feri tradition Down Under

For what it's worth, there is at least one Feri tradition coven in Australia
- the Wildwood coven based in Brisbane. One of its principal movers, Gede
Parma (now known as Fio Santika Ahkeron) has written several books for
Lllewellyn, though they are not about the pure Feri tradition. Members of
Wildwood often attend Reclaiming Witchcamps in Australia, especially
Cloudcatcher, which has established itself over the last few years nearer to
their territory than the EarthSong WitchCamps which take place in Victoria.

It could be useful for those interested in Feri to know that the Victor and
Cora Anderson tradition is active 'Down Under'.

On a side-note I must say that, having read Victor Anderson's collections of
poetry, I would place him as a poet in the same realm  as that of such
masters of the formalist poetic tradition as George Sterling, Clark Ashton
Smith and Nora May French.

cheers
Leigh Blackmore (Fr. HekAL)

---