Hello Everybody,

We tried to improve the direct flight from Buenos Aires to
San Rafael city, but it was not possible to add another flight. We are very sorry
about this.

However we want to tell you that we have some options for
those who are arriving to the conference via Mendoza.

There is a company working with us which offer a shuttle
from Mendoza Airport to San Rafael city:
-Saturday  20th.
7 pm
-Sunday 21st. 7 pm.
The cost of this shuttle is USD 25.- per person.
If you want to book a place, you have to send an e-mail to [log in to unmask]

They also have the following services:
-Private transfer from Mendoza Airport to San Rafael City for two
people (by Car): USD 320
-Private transfer from Mendoza Airport to San Rafael city
for 3 to 12 people (Small Bus): USD 430 (for all the group)
-Private transfer from Mendoza Airport to San Rafael City
for 10-15 people (Small Bus): USD 470 (for all the group)
If you want to use any of these services, you have to
contact: [log in to unmask]

We will post this information in the web site of the
conference, but if you have any colleague or friend interested in these
services, please circulate this information with them.
If you have any question, please contact us.
Thank you so much,

Clara