From: Aaron Sasson
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2014 1:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] ICAZ meeting- Flights to San Rafael

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if there are more people who are trying to get to the ICAZ meeting in san Rafael and having no luck in booking a flight from Buenos Aires to San Rafael on Saturday (September) the 20th or Sunday the 21st?

Thanks,

Aaron

Aharon Sasson, PhD
Co-director, San Diego Zooarchaeology Laboratory
Department of Birds and Mammals

San Diego Natural History Museum
1788 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101

Tel: 858 530 0062
SDZL: http://new.sdnhm.org/research/san-diego-zooarchaeology-lab

P Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this message.

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.