From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Veronica Aniceti
Sent: 11 August 2014 14:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Roman temples

Hi all,

I am currently analysing the faunal material from a Roman religious site in southern Tuscany. The temple was dedicated to Diana and was in use between the 1st c. BC to the 3rd c. AD. I am finding a large percentage of pigs. Does anybody know which species are usually associated with this goddess? Do you know about any other publications related to such site in Italy?

Thank you very much for your help!

Veronica Aniceti