A ddylid cyfieithu'r enw hwn?

Holais i'r cwsmer ai dim ond yn Lloegr yr oedd yn weithredol a dyma'r ateb a gefais:

The Cleaner Seas Forum theoretically covers England only and it was set up by the Defra and the Secretary of State for the Environment.  However Wales reports bathing water quality to Europe through Defra (as do all the devolved administrations) and we coordinate with Defra to ensure we are consistent across the country as far as possible.  We expect to will provide feedback to the Cleaner Seas Forum on the real time spill warning process (we have been doing this for the last 2 years).

Dydi Google ddim yn ffeindio dim o dan "Fforwm Moroedd Glanach" na "Cleaner Seas Forum sydd mae wedi" na "cleaner seas forum" site:wales.gov.uk  na ("cleaner seas forum" "cyfoeth naturiol Cymru")

Diolch

Siân