[apologies for cross-posting]

eAS14 header.jpg

Last chance to register!

Friday, 5th September

Location:

Dalhousie Building, University of Dundee

Cost:

FREE!

Hi,

It's only 10 days to the largest conference dedicated to technology-enhanced
assessment practice in the UK; eAssessment Scotland
<http://www.e-assessment-scotland.org/> , now in its 6th year, welcomes
speakers from around the country to the sunny shores of Dundee to share
their experiences of eAssessment. We're delighted to have Mark Glynn, Dublin
City University and Peter Reed, University of Liverpool delivering keynotes
and a host of seminars, workshops and presentations for you to choose from.

Although sessions are filling up rapidly, we still have spaces for:

.         Open Badges in Open Education
<http://www.e-assessment-scotland.org/?page_id=2350#badges> - Do They Count?
- Martin Hawksey, Association for Learning Technology

.         Adaptive Comparative Judgement
<http://www.e-assessment-scotland.org/?page_id=2350#EdACJ>  - Gavin McCabe &
Nora Mogey, University of Edinburgh

.         Virtual Patients
<http://www.e-assessment-scotland.org/?page_id=2350#virtual>  - Paul
Chapman, Glasgow School of Art

.         The Bedford College Moodle GradeTracker and Other Stories
<http://www.e-assessment-scotland.org/?page_id=2350#tracker>  - Roy Currie,
Bedford College

.         My Portfolio Turned Out to Be More than Just an Assessment
<http://www.e-assessment-scotland.org/?page_id=2350#morethan> . - Libs
Browne, University of York

And if that wasn't enough, we have a free Online Programme
<http://www.e-assessment-scotland.org/?page_id=2342>  running from the 8th -
19th of September for those who aren't able to make the trip up (or down) to
Dundee. This includes an exciting line-up of international presentations
organised by our partners from Transforming Assessment.

We welcome delegates from all sectors, public or private. It's an event
organised by a group of volunteers for anyone and everyone interested in the
field of eAssessment. I do hope you can join us in the sunniest city in
Scotland - and don't forget to tell (or bring) your friends/colleagues!

Register now for eAssessment Scotland 2014
<http://www.e-assessment-scotland.org/>

PS           I realise that everyone won't be able to make to Dundee on the
5th  (though deep down, I believe you're all coming), so I thought I would
tell you about another excellent free event running at the other end of the
country on the 9th of September -  'Digital Media Interaction and
Inclusivity
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/melsig-digital-media-interaction-and-inclusi
vity-tickets-12149875605> ' at the University of Sussex. Organised by the
inimitable David Walker, it's not to be missed (only 38 places out of 100
left last time I looked!).

;-)

Kenji Lamb

Soffed