Dear Fellow Walking Artists

To coincide with performances at Raven Row Gallery in London's Spitalfields, we are delighted to announce the publication of our latest Talking Walking interview, with Sara Wookey, dancer, choreographer and transport consultant (to LA's Metro Transit Authority).

http://www.talkingwalking.net/sara-wookey-talking-walking/

http://www.ravenrow.org/current/

When based in LA, Sara works for the city's transit authority as a movement consultant getting discretionary riders better acquainted with their city and its metro system.  This month in London she is performing as a dancer at the Raven Row Gallery's Yvonne Rainer retrospective.  Raven Row Gallery is unusual as it has a rear wall that opens up for public viewing - peer in from Frying Pan Alley E1.  Do please share...

Just a reminder that on Monday 11 August we are celebrating Gordon Cullen's life, work and influence, with a Talking Townscape walk - still places left
To register to take part, simply complete the form here http://www.talkingtownscape14.eventbrite.co.uk/

More details (as they emerge) at Talking Townscape
talkingtownscape.org.uk (under construction)
talkingtownscape.tumblr.com
#talkingtownscape

Apologies for cross-posting!

Best, Andrew