Hi Andrew,

I was going to ask as I could not find a next meeting date in the last minutes. David is on holiday until next week.

The only thing I was going to mention was the pre-GDB on clouds: http://indico.cern.ch/event/272791/. Questions/input for that can be discussed next Friday and another week will give more time for progress... so I agree that starting again next week makes sense unless there is anything urgent anyone wanted to cover.

Cheers,
Jeremy