Hello all,
I can't remember if there was going to be a meeting tomorrow, what with
GridPP this week and all. I should probably complain to whoever took
minutes last week! Wait, I took the minutes last week? Oh, never
mind...let's continue as normal.

Still only 20 open UK tickets.

Site CSIRT e-mail address checks
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=107551 (7/8)
EFDA-JET are the only site with a ticket still open - and they replied
straight away. Probably hit by the GGUS mail parser problems seen last
week. I suspect this ticket (and the master 107538) can be closed. In
progress (13/8)

(see also https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=107648.
where Jeremy was re-testing the GGUS email functionality).

SUSSEX
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=107710 (15/8)
Sussex triggered a low availability warning, probably due to being
accidentally left in a "Warning" downtime. Could this week's dashboard
sentinel (aka ROD) please have a peek to see if the Sussex alarms are
disappearing? Poking around the portal for Sussex [1] it doesn't look to
my layman's eyes like the numbers are improving. In progress (15/8)

[1]
https://operations-portal.egi.eu/availability/siteAvailabilities/type/Zoomline/site/UKI-SOUTHGRID-SUSX

Yes, I probably should have tinyurl'd that. Too late now.

EDINBURGH
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=107526 (6/8)
LHCB noticed a cvmfs problem at ECDF. Andy noted that it looked like a
local rpm update had whacked cvmfs, and gave it a whack back into shape.
At last word the site was set back into production to see if the fix
fixed things, but no news since. In Progress (10/8)

https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=107633 (11/8)
ECDF's perfsonar box has stopped producing results. Andy mentioned some
border firewall troubles that knocked out the ECDF middleware, is it
still causing a problem? Looking at the perfsonar dashboard it looks
like there's still no data being produced from the ECDF perfsonar. In
Progress (12/8)

BRISTOL
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=106554 (29/6)
CMS transfer problems from the US to Bristol. After the slightly terse
response from CMS last week it would be a good idea for there to be a
response to the ticket - and if things are going to take some time, for
the ticket to be On Held (On Holded?). In progress (6/8)

https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=106325 (18/6)
CMS confirm that the problem (pilots losing connection to their
submission hosts) still persists - and have included some good links to
their pilot monitoring. The corresponding RAL ticket (106325) has
stalled due to holiday. On Hold (5/8)

UCL
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=101285 (16/2)
UCL getting their perfsonar back on it's NICs (as servers don't have
feet). Ben asked Duncan to put UCL back into the UK mesh, which as the
UCL entries in the dashboard are looking very healthy, I think has been
done. Can this ticket be closed now? Waiting for reply (29/7)

I think that's all folks!
Matt