On 04/08/2014 16:55, Matt Doidge wrote:
> I'm back from my week off, and whilst I should be alert and refreshed
> I feel more like a bear that has just woken up from hibernation, only
> to find that he has a lot of unread emails.
GR-R-R-ROWL!!  But imagine the bear, waking after hibernation, having a
nice big warm cup of coffee.  Aah.

The fix for #106655 has gone out this morning.  Now we'll just need to
keep the old eye on it and see if the little amber light stops flashing.

There's a longer list of random gstat grumbles about the CASTOR
information system which we now ought to start chipping away at (or
cipping away, for those familiar with the service.)  Like CASTOR D1T0,
according to gstat, should publish itself as a disk only system despite
having tape inside it elsewhere.

-j

--
Scanned by iCritical.