Hi again
My own speculations regarding my previous email :)

I surfed through SPM resources and came up with the following. Please correct me if I'm wrong. For the first question I should use two-way between-subjects ANOVA (proficiency (low/high)*type of word(noun/verb). I did it in the full factorial section of the batch and created 4 cells in the batch. Did I proceed the right steps? Only the proficiency main effect turned out significant. The interaction was not significant. Does that make sense?
For the second question, I guess I should follow the same steps mentioned in the previous question adopting another two-way between-subjects ANOVA? Since proficiency main effect was significant in the previous analysis, then I should do two separate analyses, one for low proficient bilinguals and one for high proficient bilinguals.
For the last question, I should do four different two-way ANOVAs, two for the low proficiency group and two for the high. In the low group, first I compare bilinguals' Persian representation with that of monolinguals, and then I compare bilinguals' English representation with monolinguals' Persian representation. I do the same for the high group. Am I right in my hunches? Is there any other way so that I can reduce the number of analyses?

I highly appreciate your comments
Looking forward to reading you soon
Mohammad