From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of marco tettamanti
Sent: 29 August 2014 16:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] DCM estimate and DCM posthoc: 2 questions

Dear Peter,
regarding this older post, is there any chance that you could send me a script for saving the parameters of the 2nd to nth models in the dcm_post_hoc optimisation ranking?
I have tried finding out how to modify the post_hoc code accordingly, but quite failed...

Thank you a lot for your help and best wishes, Marco

--
Marco Tettamanti, Ph.D.
Nuclear Medicine Department & Division of Neuroscience San Raffaele Scientific Institute Via Olgettina 58

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007
http://www.codetwo.com