From: David Hofmann
Sent: 4/8/14 05:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] 2nd level contrasts

Hi @all,

I attached a picture of my design-matrix for 2nd level analysis. I want to compare the two groups with a two sample t-test (first group > second group) In order to do this I specified the t-contrast:[ 1 -1 ]. Is this correct?  Because I'm a little confused about what e.g. the t-contrast or F-contrast [1] or just [-1] would test.

greetings

David