Dear Peter,
regarding this older post, is there any chance that you could send me a script
for saving the parameters of the 2nd to nth models in the dcm_post_hoc
optimisation ranking?
I have tried finding out how to modify the post_hoc code accordingly, but quite
failed...

Thank you a lot for your help and best wishes,
Marco

--
Marco Tettamanti, Ph.D.
Nuclear Medicine Department & Division of Neuroscience
San Raffaele Scientific Institute
Via Olgettina 58
I-20132 Milano, Italy
Phone ++39-02-26434888
Fax ++39-02-26434892
Email: [log in to unmask]
Skype: mtettamanti
http://scholar.google.it/citations?user=x4qQl4AAAAAJ
IL MIO 5XMILLE VA AL SAN RAFFAELE DI MILANO
PERCHE' QUI LA RICERCA DIVENTA CURA.
CF 07636600962
SE NON QUI, DOVE?
Info: [log in to unmask] - http://www.5xmille.org/

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007
http://www.codetwo.com