Dear All,

We are collecting BOLD fMRI data at this point (not DTI) and was wondering if there is anyone who is using HySCO for fMRI.
Since my preprocessing pipeline is currently using SPM, I thought having the ACID toolbox is ideal.

I installed the toolbox, and ran ECMOCO (disabling eddy-current correction) but noticed that the step is significantly slower than realignment. This is probably because I have blip-up/blip-down spin echo EPIs, and I am using those to correct gradient echo EPI.

I wonder if I can substitute SPM realignment with ECMOCO (because I don't have DTI data) and then apply HySCO to the motion corrected images.

Thanks and Regards,
Sheeba