Dear SPM community,

I was trying to implement the Geodesic shooting registration algorithm the
same way I usually use the DARTEL registration (in a pairwise registration)
and I which to have some feedback whether I am doing this correctly. The
results seem ok but does not seem to improve over DARTEL.

Implementation:
1. segmentation of both images
2. import to DARTEL
3. SPM shoot template