The correct F-contrast fro the main effect of time would be:
[1/2 -1/2 0 1/2 -1/2 0 zeros(1,15); 0 1/2 -1/2 0 1/2 -1/2 zeros(1,15)]

This will test if any of the time points are different from each other.

The "main effect" of time in group A1:
[1 -1 0 0 0 0 zeros(1,15); 0 1 -1 0 0 0 zeros(1,15)]

This will test if any of the time points are different from each other in
group A1.

If you want a decrease over time in group A1, then use a T-test to get
direction:
[1 0 -1 0 0 0 zeros(1,15)]

This contrast only requires that B3<B1, which would make a negative slope
irrespective of B2. If you want a decrease from B1 to B2 and B2 to B3, then
you need multiple contrasts and to combine them after thresholding.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School