Dear SPMers,

I have a question about the display of some nifiti images (see attached) converted  from Philips PAR/REC on SPM8. I assumed that SPM would always show images in three square boxes, corresponding to coronal, sagittal and axial plane respectively. If the FOV is different in AP, FH, and RL, SPM will fill the extra space with zero. But Fig.1 and Fig.2 (see attached) are not as what I expected. Fig.1 is acquired from the sagittal orientation, both the coronal and axial images are shown in a rectangular but not square box. Fig.2 is acquired from the axial orientation, both the coronal and sagittal images are shown in a rectangular box.

My question is: can Fig.1 and Fig.2 be shown like Fig.3 (see attached)? or are there any problems with my converted images?

Thanks in  advance.

Best,
Yujie