Also using ORC and have been very impressed with the service and the highlights toolkit – very intuitive. I’ve had great support from the team there.

We’ve had HE benchmark data of 20plus universities for 2014 so clearly many people using them . Our Executive have also been very interested in the public/private sector benchmarks. Will continue with ORC for our follow up survey at the end of next year.  Have certainly been worth the additional costs. Have paid for a few extras – e.g. summary document of the free text comments – but well worth it – extremely time consuming task. Agree with Linda re multiple demographics – I did add.

Ease of the reporting tool has certainly helped with buy in of results – particular at a local level. Went down to Academic Department. Inevitably the survey is just the start - now concentrating on action planning – both locally and institutional.

Kind regards

Natasha

Natasha Bennett

Deputy Director, Organisational and Staff Development

Middlesex University

0208 411 5237