Dear SRN member:

Another iteration of my scriptFAQ screenplay analytics site is up here (it's mostly a UI change):

http://screenplayanalytics.org/scriptfaq/login.php

The demo login is:

user - [log in to unmask]
pass- mckiephd2013

A handful of scripts have been uploaded but the best one to start with is the Alien script as I have 'curated' it.

The site uses a 'datafied' screenplay (i.e. all content is stored in a database) to generate a variety of charts and visualisations from the script content based on a frequently asked questions paradigm.

Hopefully some of you may find it interesting.

I had intended to demo this fully at a session at the Berlin conference but unfortunately now I'm unable to make it.

--
Regards,
Stewart McKie