Dear list members,

On Sunday 31 August 2014 Jane Evans said:

JE> I'm about to read Kim again.  I was excited about reading the Oxford World Classic edition because of its introduction and annotations, but according to comments on Amazon, this edition uses a poorly formatted public-domain text and is full of errors and omissions. Can anyone suggest a better edition?

I'd suggest the 2002 Norton Critical Edition edited by Zohreh T. Sullivan which contains both the text of the revised English edition of October 1901 (with footnotes) and 230 pages of background material and critical essays.  It doesn't, however, include the relief illustrations by John Lockwood Kipling.

--
Yours sincerely,

Eric J Thompson,          Reply to: [log in to unmask]