Dear colleagues

I have also been asked to circulate this call for submissions for the Association of Canadian Archivists conference in 2015.

This is a first-rate conference and I know that the ACA always welcomes proposals from the records management community.

Geoffrey Yeo

The Association of Canadian Archivists invites our UK colleagues to submit proposals to the 2015 Annual Conference in Regina.  Join us under Saskatchewan's big skies to consider...

"Perspectives on the Archival Horizon"

ACA's 40th Annual Conference - June 11-13, 2015, Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan, Regina, Saskatchewan

The Call for Submissions is now open, with a deadline of October 3, 2014. Click on this link to view the Call for Submissions.

·         Click this link to complete an individual submission (e.g. paper)

·         Click on this link to complete a full session or workshop submission

The Conference Program Team looks forward to reviewing your submissions.

Susan McClure

Chair, Program Team

Association of Canadian Archivists’ Conference 2015

902.490.1482 (tel)

902.490.6299 (fax)

[log in to unmask] (email)

http://archivists.ca/content/whats-new

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]