Excellent opportunity to hear @TEDx<https://twitter.com/TEDx/> coach @johnbates<https://twitter.com/johnbates/> speak @JohnInnesCentre<https://twitter.com/JohnInnesCentre/> Norwich 6 & 7 Oct

Book tickets here: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/speak-like-a-leader-bootcamp-tickets-12001457683

You and your team's ability to communicate well makes a difference on every level.

You will learn how to make all of your communications "TED-Worthy" and get more of what you want, more of the time, in this internationally acclaimed, highly entertaining workshop.
*         Make the very most of every word you speak, and know why it works.
*         Move your listeners to action with a new level of ease.
*         Stand out from the crowd and be remembered.
*         Leave your fear and anxiety around public speaking far behind, forever.

About John Bates

John Bates is the man that top conference organizers from around the world call in for their events. He has trained 100s of TED and TEDx speakers, along with top corporate executives, engineers and scientists, and is considered one of the best communication trainers working today. If you want your presentations TED-worthy, you'll get there with John.

Testimonials for John's presentation training

"John is rocking the TEDx speaker world with his high energy, passionate coaching that gets to the heart of the matter quickly. He's fun to work with. I highly recommend if you are interested in giving the talk of your life to partner with John." - Kat Haber, TEDxVail

"John Bates is one of the most intelligent and enthusiastic professional development coaches that I have ever met. Here's a guy that comes to the table with heart, passion, a personal story and a means to the end of getting you motivated, uplifted with new business ideas and practical ways of implementing steps towards success. If you're looking for executive coaching, you've found it in John Bates. He was made for this job!" - Elizabeth Barry, Marketing Consultant & Women in Business Marketing Expert.

"What makes [John] truly unique is that he coaches with passion, authenticity and without any kind of agenda. John is one of those rare human beings who wants to help people and share his wisdom simply because he can. Every time we hit the stage I learn something new from John - I recommend him highly!" - Michael Weiss, Content Strategist, Pitch Doctor and Speaker.

Click here for more testimonials<http://www.executivespeakingsuccess.com/home/testimonials/>

Please note that refreshments will be provided, but lunch will not. However you are able to buy lunch from our on-site caterers before or after the event.

There is on-site parking a 5 minute walk away from the venue.

Dawn Rivett FInstAM(Dip), Events Co-ordinator

Tel: +44 (0) 1603 450 874 (Please note new number)
e-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Twitter: @DawnRivett

NBIP Ltd
Norwich Research Park
Norwich NR4 7UH

www.ifr.ac.uk<http://www.ifr.ac.uk/> www.jic.ac.uk<http://www.jic.ac.uk/> www.tsl.ac.uk<http://www.tsl.ac.uk/> www.tgac.ac.uk<http://www.tgac.ac.uk/>

The NBI Partnership Ltd provides non-scientific services to the Institute of Food Research, the John Innes Centre, The Genome Analysis Centre and The Sainsbury Laboratory

email disclaimer: www.ifr.ac.uk/edisclaimer<http://www.ifr.ac.uk/edisclaimer>

Total Food Conference November 2014 - http://www.ifr.ac.uk/totalfood2014/

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com