Mother Nature Science is recruting  for a brand new 'Activity Coordinator Role' but its not too late! If you can manage your own time, are organised, love science and enjoy working with children, then read on to be part of this great opportunity!

Job Title:	Activity Co-ordinator

Job Type:	Permanent

Hours:		35.5 hrs/ week- 10:00-18:00 Monday to Friday

Salary:	 £18k/year Dependent on Experience with 33days holiday

Location:	102 Kingspark Business Centre, 152-178 Kingston Road, New Malden, KT3 3ST

Start Date:	ASAP

About Us:

Mother Nature Education Group (Worldwide) was first established in 1984 and our UK office, Mother Nature Educational Services Ltd, was opened in late 2006. We specialize in providing entertaining educational programmes to primary school children. Our outreach programmes provide fun science activities to 4-12 year old children through our "After school clubs" and "In-school workshops" that take place at local primary schools, and birthday parties that take place at private venues chosen by parents.

About Job:

You will be working to assist the Operation Manager ensuring our programmes are delivered to the highest possible standard at all times. Your main duties are organizing session boxes, training, scheduling and all aspects of co-coordinating a team of Science Club Activity Instructors. You will work with our customer liaison (based at the Headquarters in Harrow) to liaise with customers before an activity date to confirm final details and dealing with any last minute changes. You are also expected to teach/deliver our programmes at the customer’s location from time to time when needed. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are looking to develop a career in teaching, classroom assistant, informal education, science communication, childcare or just wish to gain experience.

About You:

Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, inspirational, dynamic and energetic, with a keen interest in promoting fun, stimulating learning for children. It is an advantage to have a science background and some experience of working with children of primary school age.

You will have the following attributes:

•	Organisational skills
•	Time Management skills;
•	Basic Word and Excel skills
•	Attention to detail;
•	Good interpersonal skills;
•	Own a reliable car (Preferred but not essential);

How to apply?

If you are interested, please send your CV, covering letter to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com