Wow, some travel time felt truly there, Max.

One might ask, why that far away? What special course, eh?

Doug
On Aug 27, 2014, at 6:04 AM, Max Richards <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On 27 Aug 2014, at 9:25 pm, Patrick McManus <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> What about the dogs???
>
> ah yes, the two Labradors.
>
> Today they began their holiday with a couple who love them
>
> (and the other dogs who holiday with them).
>
> As soon as we have a roof over our heads in Seattle,
>
> we will signal Dogtainers of Tullamarine
>
> to collect them and despatch them to us.
>
> Myself, I’d have been OK leaving them with friends
>
> for just four academic semesters,
>
> but Marilyn would not hear of it.
>
> Max

Douglas Barbour

Recent publications: (With Sheila E Murphy) Continuations & Continuation 2 (UofAPress).
Recording Dates (Rubicon Press).

Something else is out there
godamnit

And I want to hear it