From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amber Jones
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 8:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Courses

Good Morning All

I  am wondering if anyone has any information on courses available in dealing with a heavily unionised workforce.  I have come from a hospital background now into an industry setting, which is very new to me. It seems I cannot move without being questioned by the Union or forever having to justify my actions. (Even when trying to implement health and well being events)

This is becoming very demoralising and tiring.  Therefore I am looking for some training or even some useful insight on how to best deal with Unions tactfully as I am losing patience.

Kind Regards

Amber

This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.