From: The Natural Science Collections Association discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bonnie Griffin
Sent: 12 August 2014 17:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Acrylic display domes

Hello everyone,

Can anyone recommend a good supplier of acrylic display domes/ bell jars?

We’re looking for some plastic ones to use to protect the taxidermy during events – fairly large ones needed – over 30cm in height -  ideally it would be nice to have the old fashioned style with the handle on top. MUST be plastic or acrylic - any help would be appreciated!

http://www.jaincolab.com/_product_images/497.jpg

Many thanks!

Bonnie

Bonnie Griffin

Collections Officer: Biology

Bristol Museum and Art Gallery

Queens Road

BS8 1RL

0117 922 35 96

Exhibitions at Bristol Museums, Galleries & Archives
Wallace & Gromit from the drawing board M Shed, 24 May – 7 Sept 2014
Turner: Watercolours from the West Bristol Museum & Art Gallery, 1 May – 6 July

Jeremy Deller: English Magic  Bristol Museum & Art Gallery, 12 April -  21 Sept

New Website!
Take a look at our new website http://www.bristolmuseums.org.uk. We’d love to know what you think of it – tell us at http://surveymonkey.com/s/bmga-website-survey

Become a fan on Facebook:

www.facebook.com/BristolMuseumandArtGallery | www.facebook.com/mshedbristol