Dear MDN members,

TU Berlin invites applications for prestigious international Marie-Curie type postdoctoral fellowships for female researchers at the experienced postdoc level (at least 2 y postdoctoral experience).

The official (preliminary) announcement with the call for proposals and detailed conditions are avaialble on this web site:
http://www.ipodi.tu-berlin.de/menue/ipodi/

The proposal has to be strongly linked to a host group at TU Berlin.
See http://www.ioap.tu-berlin.de/menue/arbeitsgruppen/ag_dopfer/ for the research profile of our group.

Highly qualified candidates, who wish to join our group at TU Berlin using such a fellowship, shall contact me.

The deadline is december 15 2014 for the next round.

please bring this announcement to the attention of prospective, highly qualified candidates

best regards
Otto Dopfer

Prof. Dr. Otto Dopfer
Institut fuer Optik und Atomare Physik
Technische Universitaet Berlin
Hardenbergstrasse 36
D-10623 Berlin
Germany
http://www.ioap.tu-berlin.de/menue/arbeitsgruppen/ag_dopfer/
Tel + 49 30 314 23017
Fax + 49 30 314 23018
Tel +49 30 314 23022/25 (Labor)
Raum EW 338
Sekretariat:
Fr. Marion Magalowski (EW 3-1) + 49 30 314 23012
Fr. Sabine Remus (EW 3-1) + 49 30 314 24887

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html