Dear all,

Are you interested in estimating the spatial extent of EEG/MEG sources along the cortical surface  ?
Are you interested in localizing oscillatory patterns in some specific frequency bands ?
Are you interested in localizing synchronous cortical sources ?

It is our pleasure to announce the first release of our package  BEst – Brain Entropy in space and time -
 a Brainstorm plug in offering new source localization approaches for EEG and MEG data, based on the framework of the Maximum Entropy on the Mean (MEM).

If you are interested in trying this package please visit our Brainstorm Tutorial:

We also included our MEM application based on the EEG and epilepsy Brainstorm tutorial

For those of you who will attend Biomag 2014 conference in Halifax, we will have few talks and posters presenting our recent studies involving MEM methods.

Cordially

Christophe Grova and Jean-Marc Lina

If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact us
Christophe Grova: [log in to unmask]
Jean-Marc Lina:  [log in to unmask]" _em="[log in to unmask]" _sa="[log in to unmask]" _al_rt="SMTP" _ao="3" _id_rf="0" _ei="0" _uri="[log in to unmask]" _mo="" title="[log in to unmask]" class="rwRR" _acu="1" tabindex="-1" id="spnR" style="color: rgb(64, 140, 217); text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">[log in to unmask]

***************************
Christophe Grova, PhD
Assistant Professor, Physics Dpt, Concordia University
PERFORM centre, Concordia University

Adjunct Prof in Biomedical Engineering, and Neurology and Neurosurgery Dpt, McGill University
Multimodal Functional Imaging Lab (Multi FunkIm)
Montreal Neurological Institute - epilepsy group
Centre de Recherches en Mathématiques

Biomedical Engineering Department - Room 304 McGill University
3775 University Street, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H3A 2B4
email : [log in to unmask] , [log in to unmask]
tel : (514) 398 2516
fax : (514) 398 7461

web:
Physics, Concordia University: