Hi Andrew,

here at Parks Canada we have several guided tour aps in our National Parks
and we use the "Sure Lock" on ours to lock everything on the tablets we
loan to visitors except the English and French versions of the our ap.

It is free and works well.  When you install sure lock it will ask you to
set up a password.  You will use this password to disable the ap when you
want to update your device.  You hit your screen 5 times and type in this
password to exit sure lock and access your device as usual.

Hope that helps.

Thank You | Merci

Sara Wilson
Interpretation Product Development Officer | Agent de développement de
produits d'interprétation
Visitor Experience Branch | Direction de l'expérience du visiteur

Parks Canada | Parcs Canada
30 Victoria Street, 2nd Floor, suite 18 | 30 rue Victoria, étage 2, pièce
18 (PC-02-E)
Gatineau, QC    J8X 0B3

Telephone | Téléphone  819-420-9308
Facsimilie | Télécopieur 819-420-9332

www.parkscanada.gc.ca | www.parcscanada.gc.ca

Conserve, Restore and Connect with Nature | Conserver, restaurer et se
rapprocher de la nature

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg