*Apologies for cross-posting*

It’s not too late to book onto this year’s MmIT Conference, which takes place at the University of Sheffield Conference Centre over the 11th and 12th September.

This year's conference organised by the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals – Multimedia, Information and Technology Group (MmIT) is entitled:

“Sound and Vision in Librarianship: Going Beyond Words and Pictures”

With keynote presentations and a variety of workshops and seminars covering themes such as iTunesU, Digital Learning, Audio, Film and Video innovations, Augmented Reality, Digital curation and preservation, there is plenty of exciting and interesting content for everyone.

For the full programme please go to:

https://mmitblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/programmemmitconf2014-110814.pdf

For sessions abstracts and booking details please go to:

http://mmitblog.wordpress.com/2014/08/11/abstracts-now-available-for-our-annual-conference/

Each year MmIT run an exciting and engaging conference in Sheffield focusing on technologies and ideas that can be shared and applied in the library and information setting. This year's theme is very topical and we hope to see as many digital librarians as possible in Sheffield on the 11th and 12th September for this exciting conference.

--
Robert Cunningham
Faculty Librarian - Education

The Sheppard-Worlock Library
Liverpool Hope University
Hope Park
Liverpool
L16 9JD

Tel: 0151 291 2079
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Library website / facebook / email / twitter

Library Services are very interested in your feedback on our facilities and services and any suggestions you may have for improvements.  Please use our online suggestion form http://www.hope.ac.uk/gateway/library/suggestions/ to let us know how we can develop our services to meet your needs.

"Liverpool Hope University  accepts no responsibility for this email, its contents and any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt  or use of this email and its attachments."

Liverpool Hope University has: