Good afternoon,

This month's product hour videos are now available in this article.

We are moving away from a live product hour webinar format to that of a pre-recorded session and forum. This is due to receiving feedback that the time does not suit everyone.

By pre-recording the sessions and sharing via the support site, we hope that it will enable everyone to listen to it in their own time and does not differentiate between our UK and Australian customers.

Any questions/queries about the content of the product hours should as always, be posted as comments against the article for the benefit of everyone.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

--
Keji Adedeji
---

To unsubscribe from the LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE&A=1