Hi all

A Friday afternoon moment.

Cover image for the next major review of library services in the UK? We must be due another soon? ;)

Views my own etc...

Regards

Gary

Gary Porter
Network Manager East
Cultural Services
Eastgate Centre
105 Eastgate
Sleaford
Lincs
NG34 7EN

Telephone Number Office:     01522 552831
Telephone Number Mobile:    07786 336386
Fax Number:                       01522 552811

Note: We are a Microsoft Office site. Our base version is 2010.
Please make sure that files you send can be read in this format.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited save unless expressly authorised by the sender.
The information contained in this message is intended for the named
recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential
information and if you are not the addressee or the person
responsible for delivering this to the addressee, you may not copy,
distribute or take action in reliance on it. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender(s) immediately by
telephone. Please also destroy and delete as soon as possible the
message from your computer.