**With apologies for cross-posting**

With less than 4 weeks to go now, NAG’s annual Conference is really taking shape. There’s a packed and varied programme, a wide range of exhibitors and plenty of opportunities for networking and exchanging ideas and views: it really is the place to be on the 3rd and 4th September. For the third year running we are at the Royal York Hotel, right next to the railway station in York – getting there just couldn’t be easier.

For more information and a link to the full programme, please visit http://www.nag.org.uk/events/2014/06/nag-conference-2014/

We still have some places left, for both full delegates and day delegates: the various booking options are here http://www.nag.org.uk/nag-conference-2014-registration-form/

There are also a few advertising and sponsorship opportunities available – the prices are competitive and the audience wide-ranging, so if you are interested please contact us at [log in to unmask]

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Judith

Judith Rhodes, LL.B. (Hons.), Dip. Lib., MCLIP.

Administrator

National Acquisitions Group

www.nag.org.uk

12 -14 King Street

Wakefield

West Yorkshire

WF1 2SQ

Please note our new e-mail address

Please use email to contact us wherever possible, as we will generally be able to respond more quickly to this than to a phone message.

However, if you do wish to speak to somebody personally, the numbers are 01924 383010 and 07587 133012