From: Library and Information Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Frances Hendrix
Sent: 22 August 2014 11:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: speaks volumes: curtesy Brian Kelly

From the Annual report and accounts 2011 (http://www.cilip.org.uk/sites/default/files/documents/Annual%20report%20and%20accounts%202011.pdf)

Our strategic aims for 2012-2015 are:

Growing membership through outstanding customer care and value
We aim to grow membership and revenue from membership each year, with a spread of members across sectors, different levels of seniority and recognising different routes people have taken into the profession. We need an active, engaged and positive member community.

These strategic goals do not appear to have been met,  although this does not appear to have been acknowledged in subsequent annual reports.

Brian