Dear LIS-Profession forum member,

I am currently undertaking a MSc Information Science degree course and, as my research project, I am investigating the effects and perceived benefits of implementing Knowledge Management practices into small/medium sized organisations.

Much research has been undertaken to uncover the advantages of implementing Knowledge Management practices into larger, global organisations but comparatively little is known about the arguable need and benefits of implementing such strategies into smaller businesses.

Do you work for a small/medium sized organisation?
Have you had previous employment experience within a small/medium sized organisation?
Do you work for a large organisation but are interested in the Knowledge Management practices of smaller businesses?
Are you a Knowledge Management practitioner with experience in this area?

If so, I would be exceptionally grateful if you could please take some time to complete my survey on Knowledge Management practices within small/medium organisations. The survey itself consists of 10 multiple choice and Likert scale questions and should take no longer than 5-10 minutes to complete.

All answers will be held with strictest confidence, and your privacy can be assured.

The link to the survey is: www.surveymonkey.com/s/DNHSJCX

Thank you ever so much in advance, and thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

ABNY608