Bibliographic Services Manager

Middlesex University

Library & Student Support

£35,432 - £40,701 per annum including London Weighting

Job reference: LIB631

You will be managing a team of staff responsible for the acquisition, cataloguing and organisation of print and electronic resources in a large and dynamic international university.

You will play a key role in reviewing current processes and systems and planning innovative solutions to ensure that our library resources are acquired in the most efficient way possible.

You will be familiar with working with a wide variety of vendors in a changing digital landscape, have the leadership and communication skills to inspire and get the best out of your team, the customer service skills to build successful relationships within and outside the service, and the drive and enthusiasm to respond to changes within the university and across the sector.

We aim to interview during the week beginning 15th September 2014.

For informal information about the post contact Nick Bevan, [log in to unmask] , 020 8411 5234

Closing date: 1st September 2014

http://www.mdx.ac.uk/about-us/work-for-us/job-vacancies

Thanks

Adam

J. Adam Edwards, BA, MSc, PGCertHE, MCLIP, FHEA

Liaison Manager

Law and Science and Technology

Library and Student Support

Middlesex University

The Burroughs

London

NW4 4BT

020 8411 4418

http://libguides.mdx.ac.uk/profile/adamedwards

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS. There are items which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.