Dear All

I know the question of providing or loaning ebook readers to students was discussed on this list a few years ago and I am aware of the JISC legal advice.  But I have been asked by an academic about the possibility of providing ebooks in this way in one of our overseas centres in Africa.  Does anyone have any recent experience of this type of situation? I’d appreciate any information, even if people have explored the possibility and then decided against it.

Many thanks

Mary

Mary Barden

Subject Librarian

01204 903547

If you require immediate help during Library opening hours, please contact the Subject Help Desk on 01204 903404 or email [log in to unmask] A librarian will be pleased to help you with your enquiry.