I cannot see any brand on these but they have been with the library for almost 40 years and show no signs of distortion or damage! They are amazingly strong but we have discarded so much stock they are no longer needed. Depending upon how they are configured (individual standalone shelves or chained together in a row) what we have could either provide a maximum of 381m or minimum of 241m for books. There are two heights, either 2m or 1.5m.

If you are interested please contact soon and I can give further desciption and provide photos.
Thank you.

Keith Lang
Liaison Librarian
Richmond upon Thames College