Dear all,

I would be most grateful if you would take the time to fill in this short survey that I am conducting for my dissertation. The survey should not take more than ten minutes. This survey is aimed at academic librarians, preferably librarians that are involved in the marketing process and who work in university and college libraries.

The research I am conducting is to ascertain how academic libraries in the UK market themselves and to see if academic librarians are responsible for, or involved in, marketing the library. The survey itself contains mostly multiple choice questions and a few open questions. No personal or institutional information will be gathered with this survey, participation is entirely anonymous and voluntary and you may stop filling in the survey at any time you wish. All of the collected data will be kept strictly confidential and you will not be identified in publications or reports.

The results of this research will be included in a written assessment as part of my MA Librarianship dissertation. This study has received ethical approval from the Ethics Committee of the Information School at the University of Sheffield.

The survey is available through the following link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PiaD8KiBEQ6q_j8UN7s8vgr_z2WsHAh0dyFklMKlcwM/viewform?usp=send_form

This research is being conducted by Brigette Lee, [log in to unmask]. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

My dissertation supervisor is Pamela McKinney, [log in to unmask].

Many thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Brigette Lee