George,

Vital was a VTLS product so I'm not sure if any Innovative site would have had the chance to adopt this yet given the merger was just earlier this year.  I'd also be interested if sites have considered it, though.  From a VTLS perspective the UK user I'm aware of is the National Library of Wales.  Vital itself is an application built over the Fedora digital repository system, which can be used by itself or as part of such applications (others includes Hydra and Islandora).  It would be useful if investigating further to check which version of Fedora is currently in use with Vital, and Innovative's plans to migrate from version 3 to version 4 (just released, and where all the current development activity is).

By way of declaring an interest, I co-chair the Fedora UK&I User Group, which has a range of users making use of the system within a variety of different applications.

Regards,

Chris

Chris Awre
Head of Information Management